Monday, April 23, 2012

#1 IFB Project : Shades


 Linda Farrow X Jeremy Scott Mickey Mouse Inspired Shades. Aviators . Wayfarer . Basic Sunnies . and ( obviously not shades ) Nerdy glasses and Hello Kitty Glasses : )

TBH I hardly ever wear shades . I do like them . But I hardly ever remember to bring them ! This are just a few out of my whole collection .. I do like to buy shades : D ... but I've only worn all of them probably ... once ?? *guilty* .. and some not even in public ....

ANYWAY .. this is a good opportunity to whip out the shades and have fun : )

So definitely out of the whole bunch my favourite had to be my Linda Farrow X Jeremy Scott Mickey Mouse Inspired Shades


Paired it up with Inspired Jeffrey Campbell shoes ! 



OOTD


OH NO-SE . #geddit .. lol lame pun -.- .

Hmmm something I just realized ... I forgot to bring my camera cable back so ... Instagram photos from now on it is ! well till I go back to KL .. 3 weeks and counting !! : )
On a sad note .. I can't even post these Instagram photos cause my broadband has exceeded limit .... -.-
*flips table*

No comments:

Post a Comment