Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hello Sunshine

I've been hanging around with old school classmates recently 
*blush* surprisingly they still remember my name . 

I'm used to people forgetting my name to a point where I don't expect people to remember me 
.... so usually I do the same .. for most people it's just a polite wave anyway ... then you'll probably never see them again ..

Anyway if I ever forget your name just brush it of .. its just me .. I'll forget it again after 15 mins tops. 
But don't hesitate to remind me again .. i'll try remembering the second time around ;) 

Anyway .. it feels kinda weird to whip out the camera in front of people I'm not close with 

So just a quick picture just to show I'm not dead .. yet . 
        
sssup .

1 comment:

  1. Nice pic sha ^^ and ssup back XD lol~ make those fats cry gurl, been warning everyone, hehe..

    ReplyDelete