Friday, October 12, 2012

Addicted to Online Shopping

Down with Radio Posting ! 2 weeks passed by quite fast , 2 more postings , 4 weeks to go till I return back to KL ! On the other hand what I've been busy doing for the past 2 weeks is probably .. online shopping . *(*´∀`*)☆
I have a serious addiction.

But I'm thankful that online shopping out of Malaysia requires a credit card and not bank transfer that's cause I limit and keep track of my credit usage but not my transfers *guilty*.

Anyway here's a bunch of websites that i have been checking out for the past few weeks thought I'd share my favorites !












I prefer checking out online shops which are professionally done . The effort really makes the clothes stand out more. I do hope Malaysian blogshops would start doing the same ! Will post more blogshop i stalk for inspiration another time !   

No comments:

Post a Comment