Friday, November 2, 2012

Welcoming November !

What I got in the mail today . 


Earlier this year I was deciding to get the Naked 1 or Naked 2 palette. I bought the Naked 1 and it's been thoroughly used. But recently I've been seeing so many looks using the Naked 2 and have been secretly wishing that i had the palette as well. 

I even coaxed my mother into taking my Naked palette so she can get me the second palette instead. (¬‿¬)
But no she din't buy it.

So what luck when I saw that the palette was on sale for just a little more than 1/2 of its normal price. Instantly I bought it. 
(... and never looked back)

Currently liking it a lot. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)



A Worn out looking Naked Palette 

1 comment:

  1. ooh those colors look gorgeous!! I've been thinking about getting this for a while. :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete