Saturday, May 11, 2013

3rd travel series

It may not be a lot for some people ....but being able to travel overseas for the 3rd time this year considering the busy schedule of hospitals and classes its a big feat and its not even half way through the year ...

Somewhat of a resolution coming true ... 

Anyway second time visiting Singapore this year. Just for fun .. Din't stay long just a night .. but I should definitely do this more often ! Any travel buddies out there would like to join me ?

Got lots of places to travel to and lots of things to see !  

Always gotta have MOS burger when I'm down in Singapore ! I wish they had MOS in Malaysia .. so much healthier compared to other fast food joints and yet still so good !     


Stayed in Marina Bay Sands Resort this time around . Got to dip in their infinity pool , enjoy the view and sip on champagne .. if only life was as glorious like this everyday. 



Craved for this cupcakes since the last time I visited . No more cupcakes for me anytime soon .


Always a breathtaking view <3




Had brunch at Au Chocolat at Marina Bay Shoppes . Was stumped on where to eat the morning we were going to leave so I googled and read that this place was suppose to have the best truffle fries in Singapore. Since I din't managed to try truffle fries the last time I was here .. I was kinda determined to try it out this time around ...

Truffle Fries ($15)
and this ... is Truffle Fries ... 


 Stuffed French Toast ($18)  and Au Chocolat’s Ultimate Benedict ($22)

also had mother of all French Toast and Eggs Benedict. 


Au Chocolat
2 Bayfront Avenue
#01-03 The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
Tel: +65 6688 7227
Sun to Thu: 10am – 11pm
Fri & Sat: 10am – 12 midnight



No comments:

Post a Comment