Thursday, August 29, 2013

KL Bound | London | Visuals

Well I'm back again after 3 glorious weeks of holidays .. I finally have the time to blog .

This has been in my draft for a while now that it seems kind of irrelevant to post anymore. Or maybe I've just lost my blogging mojo for Europe . The hype of it all has died down.  

But here I am since I've already uploaded some pictures weeks ago might as well just post it up.



Stayed along White Chapel which was a 10-15 minute walk to London Bridge . It's not as majestic as I thought it would be. 




On the other hand I thought Big Ben was surreal . I think i have like a zillion photos of the clock from every angle . (❁´◡`❁)



Trafalgar Square






Waterloo Station .



What would a post be without me food pictures (❁´◡`❁)

I think i had enough F&C to last me a while now . Even though I dint have that much but the portion size is huge . But I am laying of potatoes and fries for a while . So sick of it .


So random hot dog cart . Fresh hot dog on a chilly weather . Bliss. (❁´◡`❁)


   

No comments:

Post a Comment