Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ben General Food Store - Publika

Happy Labor Day ! and Happy Birthday to my Jie Jie <3 . 
Sigh sadly I'm not there : ( ..
I wonder what they're going to have tonight ... 
I know what i'll be having *looks at bread* 
FTS exams are nearing and I'll be going back in 2 weeks *slaps self* *study Sharon Study*

Anyway since above pretty much sums out how my life will continue for the next 2-3weeks or so .. or until July .. I decided to post pictures from way back ... probably sometime last year during Christmas when i finally had BGFS at Publika !

I'm missing Publika so so much right now! I can't wait till I can go back there again .. Love that place, its pretty much dead and quiet the last time I was there, but its a great place to chill with many cafe's and restaurants and the concept is great! If you haven't checked it out yet then do pay a visit : ) ..     
  
"Salad" Barley and Mushrooms.
.... caption fail ! lol .. it has been way too long ago for me to remember what this was called ! 

....Pizza...

....Ice Cream...
Caption seriously fail !
Anyway the salad was .. different ... weird ... I din't like it apart from the mushrooms but the pizza was awesome ! IF NOT WRONG ... idon'tremmeber.

Best pizza ever still has got to be from La Risata ! *noms*!

No comments:

Post a Comment