Friday, May 11, 2012

Greedy Greedy Greedy

ummmm .... i SHOULD be studying since exam is in 5 1/2 hours time .. but its so dull and boring and blaaaaahh ...

i have no words for exams anymore theres tooo many exams in medical school .. i think i'm immune to it , theres no more anxiety counting the days towards the paper ( ... till the very last minute of course when i hyperventilate in the exam hall and forget 3/4 ths of what i crammed in the night before .. but thats only normal i think )
but then again .. its only a second term paper . finals will be different . .... lets hope.

after this blog post i start studying again !!




Haruna Yokoto

Blog stalking  hopping , by accident I came across her blog while I was on instagram .. oh goodness love her look and style !

Oh goodness she makes me want to dye my hair pink !! I HIGHLY DOUBT i can pull it off ... thats a different story . 
  
 ... if I were to DIY soon .. i"ll probably try diy-ing those shorts !! Hype <3<3<3

Clickety Click

On the other hand .. I recently bought this



I'm too lazy to whip out my camera and take a pic but its the same one, 

I think I'm getting an allergic reaction to it .. 
at Rm59.00 the least I can expect it to do it moisturize my skin since it is a night cream ... 

... unfortunately its giving me really dry skin instead and it really itches
Sadly .. 
I googled it has so many good reviews ... but I guess its just not for sensitive skin

oh on a brighter note ... I'm going back KL today :D
and then i'll die on Monday as I'll be having my Medicine paper .
ahh well but priorities are priorities .. and mine now are too have fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment