Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Food From The Weekend

The first meal I had when i reached KL was Uncle Jang , 
wanted to have German Food instead but couldn't find a decent one around Solaris Mont Kiara area , so since I was in the area I suggested we go for Uncle Jang instead - Korean Food ( i know German - Korean no relation but I was craving for Dak Galbi cause I've seen so many blogs about it ! ) 

Uncle Jang serves 1 main dish - Dak Galbi , a popular stir fried dish of cabbages ,meat and rice cake.
We wanted it spicy but was warned by the owner that it was SPICY so opted for a mixed flavour of 2 spicy and 2 normal - oh goodness it was still so spicy but it tasted so good !

Not sure how to cook ? Don't worry there are people to cook it for you :)



Midway through eating add some rice or ramen <3 . I prefer mine with rice  

Here's how I spent my weekend <3



No comments:

Post a Comment