Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mochi Sweets

I probably should be studying now instead of blogging . 

Yes I have another oral exam coming up . What a life . One down that day another one tomorrow and yes another exam next week. *immune to exams* 

But currently my blogging mojo is back and well I'd rather be outside or doing something else other than studying .. cause I'm last minute like that.

Anyway here's more pictures from the weekend :D

Bought Mochi from Mochi Sweets at 1U 

Meeeehhh I read some blogs on how they raved about how good this Mochi is . It was just OK for me ... if you have nothing to compare it too then i guess this is pretty good or the next best thing .. but nothing can beat the chocolate Mochi I had from Japan ... seriously it was that good.





Note to self . I really need to stop posting about food .

No comments:

Post a Comment