Saturday, August 11, 2012

Half Arse Post

Pulled Duck Sandwich , L.Table . Nicole . Panna Cotta . Ham and Cheese Sandwich . Chen . Eggs Benedict, Plan B .

I finally know what Eggs Benedict taste like. It's good .. but i doubt I'll order it again as i became sick throughout the whole day after i had that :( . 
... Either it was that or it was the crazy amount of beer and the lack of sleep i had before heh it was a good night ;) .

Wasn't planning to blog today but i realized i haven't been blogging for quite a while but probably this is the only free time I have till hell uni starts again...

This was probably one of the funner holidays I had ... sad it has to end . 4 weeks have gone by too fast . Enjoyed every bit of everybody's company xx :,) 

On another note ,

My fav question this holiday would have to be 
" .. So what is it that you do for fun ? "
I swear i think at least 10 people asked me that question ... Usually my reply would be uh .. like shop ? .. Penang's only a stone throw away .

*In my head i'm thinking Dafuq trick question is this ?*

Like what do you do staying in KL ? .. sleep and laze about only right ? .. it's not like your out saving the world or something .....*imaybewrong*

But the next time somebody ask me the same question I'm going to reply something along the line of

"Well during the weekends I usually get up early, feed my farm animals, maybe sometimes go horseback riding then in the evenings, I harvest my plantation or sometimes i go fishing , hoping to catch a big fish for dinner then at night me and my friends sit around the campfire singing songs , like Kumbaya ... you know normal stuff"

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment