Wednesday, August 1, 2012

S.Wine

Cause I haven't been posting much .. I'll just double post before i forget :/

Met up with the girls after gym at Publika Shopping Gallery for a quick update .. not really quick i just realized we were talking for like 5 hours or something like that ... hmm


Went for coffee at The Red Bean Bag . I had Mocha <3 <3 <3 

Have been wanting to try this new restaurant S.Wine .. their the same company as B.I.G - Ben's Independent Grocers and Ben's General Food Store .

I've heard many people raving on how good the food is .. so i suggested we have dinner there and omg ... it was that good .

Anyway if you're planning to find S.wine .. it's tucked away in the corner in B.I.G at Publika . 
We were clueless on where it was and asked the security guard he told us directions and dafuq he lead us to Plan B instead -.- .

Unlike the company's other branches of restaurants this is a non halal one .. hence the name ... S.wine . 

*MMMmmmMM* Pigs and wine <3 

Anyway the entire menu is not much ... but everything (if not wrong) consists of a certain part of a pig .. I'm not complaining thou :D 


Pigs ! Pigs ! Pigs !


I cant remember what exactly was this but it was first on the sandwich menu .. 
Chicken + Avocado and Bacon Sandwich .
It was just alryte nothing to rave about . 


We ordered both the burgers one was the Cheeseburger and the other was the Sloppy Burger . 
I had the cheeseburger ... i was so.good .
The pork patty was so thick and juicy . omg . 
I just had it .. i want another one .
 Definitely something I could crave for and definitely will go back for another dose of porky goodness <3 


Sloppy burger with Pulled Pork . Equally good . 

Planning to return soon . Most definitely . I can see why it was packed with people . 

No comments:

Post a Comment