Monday, December 10, 2012

Sitigun // Piknik

The weekend outing (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)



well... hello there handsome (。♥‿♥。)


Apple Pie . This has got to be one of the best looking apple pies I've seen around . I like the rustic , homemade look. No frills. Perfect . 
And I don't even like apple pie that much . I had a tough time deciding which one I wanted the apple pie or ... 


the flourless chocolate cake ... which i ended up ordering . (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Then made our way to Piknik .. I've been wanting to go there since dinosaur years after seeing a few food post .. finally got the chance ! :) 




Why hello there vain people 


I knew what I wanted already haha was definately going to order the dory fish (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ..   



Already had lunch before that .. but couldn't help but to order the waffle topped with scrambled eggs and salmon . :9 tasted really good even though I'm not a big fan of all 3 on its own ... but it is one of those must try dishes.  



Meet bird . and the Giraffe .


oh finally a much more Christmas related picture ! 2 weeks more till I'm home !

No comments:

Post a Comment