Saturday, December 15, 2012

#WeekendBrunch1

Favorite meal of the day . I've decided to make an entire category dedicated to it .

Its only because 3/4ths of all my post is about the.. THE weekend brunch . 

What else can I post about ? Days in the hospital ? Bore you guys about lectures which you may probably not even understand ? hah ! I think I can do that when i meet up with you guys ! oh you know what i mean ;) 

So what you guys should expect from this is pictures and fewer words . Notice beforehand.

Brunch at Piknik again ... that's 2 weeks in a row . :9 


Tried the freshly baked pastry with salmon and cheese filling :9 . Again not a big fan of salmon but it pretty good.


Extra cheese is always better :9



Also ordered the cake of the day which was a Chocolate Moist cake :9 . It had a light mint flavor .. it was Christmas in my mouth (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Can't wait less than a week till I go back home for Christmas ! Then maybe i have something to blog about then lol . 

No comments:

Post a Comment