Friday, February 22, 2013

Another Makeup Haul

I'm back in KL again , and this time my first stop was to Midvalley for another shopping haul. I've taken the liberty to break the post just incase you're bored reading about all my buys (´∀`)♡

After many many years of using the same foundation .. it's gone whack on me . On a typical day i usually don't bother with this much gunk on my face but thought since I looked like crap after exams it was CNY I'd doll up while visiting .. I guess prolly other factors played a roll like me constantly eating on snacks and the weather .. my face became from bad to literally shitz.
Back to visiting my skin clinic  (¬、¬)


So anyway did a bit of research and got tempted into getting 2 products 

yes just 2 Pineapple Peeling Gel from Skin Food and Revlon Whipped Foundation in Warm Golden  .. the pressed powder was well .. I just bought it to complete my foundation routine.

Here's one of the reviews which I watched which i found pretty helpful



On another note.. I think Skin Food Midvalley is the most generous branch ..  they give out pretty a lot of samples (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)


Obviously me being me my mind drifted off while the sales assistant was explaining what each sample was meant to do (┳◇┳)
So was reading the back of the packet when I saw this...

"Rough Horny Substances"

Making me wonder what on earth is going on behind there ? ⊙_⊙

No comments:

Post a Comment