Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year

Chor Sam - Chor Sei

Gong Hei Fatt Choy ! Happy Chinese New Year everybody !



Saying goodbye to the dragon year and welcoming the Snake year !

Somebody do enlighten me about how this year will affect those born in the year of the horse ! I read a few predictions already and yet they all seem to clash with each other. #kiasi 

Oh right just what I need now . more negativity coming my way... Just gotta stay positive !

_||_ pray more I shall _||_ 
  


Took a drive to Ipoh to visit some relatives .. payed our respects by going to one of the temples there . This was the view from the temple . Maybe this is how Nirvana is minus the high tension wires of course.

Sometimes all you need is a little peace and quiet...

Anywho.... 


Mandatory Yee Sang Picture !


Why are dogs so cute ?! .... I've been bugging my mom to get our house another dog as well .. fail :(


Lion !

No comments:

Post a Comment