Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I Need A Vacation

Midway in my exams and I'm thinking to myself .. what on earth am I doing ?.. 
I'm not going to dwell on further on details which I prefer to keep private to myself . 

Lets just say I need a vacation. 
I need a change this year .
It's gonna be something big .

Go big or go home right ?

Anybody else interested in going on a holiday ?

I'm thinking 

Bali .. always the top on my list to revisit !


*this resort left me speechless*  

Boracay, Philipines ?


Or how bout something closer to home ? The Dusun


I'll probably write something with a bit ( just a bit ) more substance soon enough ..
Its difficult to even think of a decent enough sentence without completely zoning out .. yes the side effects of exams .. 
I need a rest   

No comments:

Post a Comment