Monday, February 18, 2013

End of Holidays // Trip To Singapore

Took a quick trip to Singapore on the last few days of my CNY holidays with the ladies. It's my first trip out of Malaysia with this group of girls , it was fun but it was a pretty tiring trip .. hectic. 

We stayed in Singapore for 3 days over at Christine's sister's apartment and went around via MRT , it's always a joy coming to Singapore, always look forward to going back there again ... so similar to Malaysia yet so different in so many ways.


Still in CNY mood !


It's my second time around going to USS ... This time I told myself I'll take more pictures .. phail . Hardly took any photos actually .

And it sucked .. it started to rain midway into the day and some of the rides were having technical difficulties .. what a waste .. only good thing was I managed to ride the transformer ride which wasn't open the first time i went and it was ... frickin awesome ! 


Also visited Gardens By The Bay at Marina Bay Sands . Lots of pretty flowers . 


Then went around Haji Lane and Bugis for shopping . Which I din't manage to get anything. Probably due to the rush and all ... but definitely coming back to shop one day !




Dinner which both well ... sucked .

All the hype to dine at DB bistro at Marina Bay .. not worth the price in my opinion . We ordered the DB and Frenchie Burger , and also Coq Au Vin but everything was so over salted . Not up to my expectations.

We also dined at Makan Sutra also another disappointment , Malaysian hawker is so much better. Enuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment