Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Haul Kiss Me // Sleek

Thought I'd spend on some new make up along with new clothes as well .. decided on getting mascara and lashes from Kiss Me makeup since heard so much reviews about it .

                          

So far I've only used the mascara and it's really good . 
It makes my lashes really thick and helps maintain the curl of my lashes. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
My lashes are pretty stubborn they usually end up being straight and point straight down again by the end of the night .. so annoying.
Although it is a tad difficult to remove the mascara with just makeup remover .. my best bet to remove the mascara completely is to purchase the mascara remover from Kiss Me as well.

Haven't managed to use the lashes yet .. not my usual style for lashes cause its very dramatic .. so i'll be keeping it for a night out clubbing . 






From the other side of the world, I told Jie to get me Sleek makeup palette while she was still in Ireland. Always wanted to get one of the palettes from sleek cause it's really pigmented and affordable .. but I've seen them being sold on some sites in Malaysia .. with a hefty price .. definitely not worth the price .. so lucky me that my sister lives on that side of the world now ♥(ノ´∀`) 

I decided to skip out on getting the more neutral shades and went straight to the brightest matte shades they had since I haven't really seen a palette quite like this . 
Also haven't gotten a chance to use it yet ! ... which makes me wonder what have I been doing this CNY holiday .

No comments:

Post a Comment